Monday 18 August 2008

Rats to riches

I have to help with the get-in and get-out every day, as Martin's shoulder prevents him lifting anything heavy.  At the end of every show, I take the water trough downstairs and pour it into the flower beds outside the Dome.

On Saturday I gave a dead rat a bath.














Today, we had a great review in the Scotsman, and sold the most tickets we ever have, ending up selling out.  The box office staff were so pleased for us, they wrote us on the board twice.

Better than dead rats.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Richard!

I am not very blog-savvy. I will attempt to leave a message which will hopefully let you know where to contact me, to let me know (I am also not a writer!!) if and when you're doing more performances of Dad's Money. I wanna see it (stamps foot)!

chloe@imprint-theatre.org

There we go. I hope you haven't got loads of crazies who're going to email me now...ah well.

Chloe