Thursday 1 May 2008

Preview

We booked the first preview today.  It's at the Hen & Chickens, which looks like this, only bigger:
So far, I'm blogging to myself.  Google doesn't seem to know about the Dad's Money blog, added to which a lot of dads write blogs about money.  While no one's reading, let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I'm a playwright - the proud author of All My Sons, Glengarry Glen Ross, Design for Living and the sexy bits of the New Testament. If you like any of those, you'll love Dad's Money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Richard!

Am I right in thinking that you are another South East Londoner? Well, hurrah.

How do I get onto your mailing list to that I can actually get to see Dad's Money?

Be great to catch up again, we can discuss rainy days flyering on the Royal Mile with Ben and Dick...happy times.

I'm enjoying reading your blog, even if it is a bit retrospective!

Toodle-pip.
Chloe x